Jun 14, 2012

Instantly Transform Your Love Life, Just Like I Did... With These 5 "Turnaround Tools"

Instantly Transform Your Love Life, Just Like I Did... With These 5 "Turnaround Tools"

Lola moonflower,
Thank you for signing up to receive my Have The Relationship You Want Newsletter - a free relationship advice newsletter that gives you proven, effective Tools to bring your man close and make him want to stay forever.
My name is Rori Raye, and I can help you create the relationship you've always wanted.
I know this can happen for you, because if I was able to turn my once desperately awful marriage into the blissful, committed, 20-years-strong one it is now...
... so can you.
I want you to know that no matter how difficult things may be in your love life today, there is a way to turn it around.
I've been there, and I've come out on the other side, ready to teach you everything I know so you can have the happy, satisfying, loving relationship you truly want and deserve.
I'm really excited to help you achieve that success.

Tap Into Your Feminine Power To Become Completely Irresistible!

Have The Relationship You Want
I'm so glad you've decided to read my newsletters. I just know you'll love the advice and impact they have on your relationship.
But for the fastest, easiest-to-follow, most powerful route to transforming your love life overnight, you should go check out my ebook. In it, I'll teach you how to discover and channel your feminine power to create irresistible attraction and desire, bringing a man closer than you ever thought possible.
It's completely risk free, so there's no reason not to try it out. There's a lifetime of love and happiness to gain.
I drew upon my personal experience and the experiences of my clients as a relationship coach to write these newsletters for you, and create an ebook and programs to help you on your journey to your wonderful relationship.
Several times a week, I'll send you a newsletter filled with relationship advice, solutions to problems, and Rori Raye Tools to bring you closer to your man and to the relationship you want. You'll be getting these tips in your email box from now on, with no obligation.
To make sure you receive my newsletter in your inbox, please take a moment to add me to your address book. For a quick list of the exact steps to do that, just go here:
To start things off, below are the 5 Turnaround Tools that will transform your love life practically overnight.
These Tools are the perfect introduction to concepts I've used to help thousands of women turn their relationship around and find the love of their dreams.
If you'd like to learn more, I dig deeper into these concepts (and many more!) in my Have The Relationship You Want eBook, with specific scripts and real-life examples.
My ebook shows you how to COMPEL a man to want to get closer by helping you change your relationship from the inside out.
...Because the things we women think work with men, and the way we've been programmed to try to relate to them and connect with them...
Are actually the very things that push men away!
So if you want the fastest route possible to a loving, connected, committed relationship, go download my ebook right now:

HERE ARE MY 5 TURNAROUND TOOLS

With these simple shifts in your words and body language you'll finally be able to connect with a man where it counts - through his heart.

TURNAROUND TOOL #1: Use The Rori Raye Manta To Instantly Connect With A Man

The Rori Raye Mantra has four parts. All four of them will be guiding voices to help you create the love life you've always wanted. One that fulfills you, nurtures you, and makes you and your man happier than you've ever been before:
I trust my boundaries -
I trust myself: I know I will not knowingly toss my pearls before swine, throw myself into the path of destruction, hide from the truth, go along with or tolerate something that is damaging to me. Now I can move to my feelings.
I follow my feelings -
I follow my emotions around my body and into my heart because they are my compass in the world. I love my feelings and know that I must go where I am, be where I am, feel what I feel, and go through the feeling if I want to feel better. Now I can speak.
I choose my words -
I am committed to clear, direct, feeling based communication. I honor my feelings by expressing them from my heart without trying to influence or attack my man. If I choose, Now I can let go of the result.
I allow every moment to be a surprise -
I don't have to know every outcome, I don't have to manage every situation, I don't have to make sure everything goes the way I want, and I absolutely don't have to know what my man is going to say or do next.
Because I know what I will not tolerate, because I can feel what I feel, because I've stated clearly what I feel and don't want, I can let go of control.

TURNAROUND TOOL #2: Translations - How To Speak So He'll Hear

Your words and how you use them have a powerful impact on how a man will respond, and the dynamic between you. When you are trying to control the situation, and your man, you are using CONTROL SPEAK - and this is very very dangerous.
Instead, you need to speak your feelings - I call it SURRENDER SPEAK.
When you find yourself thinking and wanting to speak Control Speak - Stop Yourself! (I recommend simply putting your hand over your mouth - it's what I do!)
Don't worry or think about coming up with the perfectly stated Feeling Message.
Just choose the words from the Surrender Speak list that feel the closest to what you're actually feeling, and be as simple, short, and direct as you can.
After a few days (really - that quickly), if you're even just a little bit brave, you'll get the hang of it! Here are some examples:
CONTROL SPEAK:
  • Why is he doing that?
  • What is he doing?
  • What is he feeling?
  • What are you feeling?
  • What do you mean?
  • I'll bet I know why he's depressed
  • Oh, he's just - etc
  • Oh, men are just like that
  • There's so much tension between us. He must be... mad, upset, having childhood memories, etc.
Instead, use SURRENDER SPEAK -
Say: "I feel mad, sad, glad, afraid, scared, angry, happy, disconnected, confused, shaky, uncomfortable, weird, upset, lonely, tired, exhausted" - instead of:
  • Why does he always have to do that?
  • You never listen to me!
  • I need you to do this or that
Say: "I don't want to do this, what do you think" - instead of:
  • What if we (you) did that?
  • Can we (you) please do that?
Say: "I don't want to go there; do that, see that, feel this, feel that, listen to this, be there, be here, stand here, tolerate this, have this, worry about this, think about this, take charge of this, plan this - what do you think?" - instead of "What's going on with our relationship?"
Say: "I don't want that kind of relationship, what do you think?" - instead of "I want you to pick me up, open my door, etc."
Say: "Thank you. I like that tie, I like how you look, I love this restaurant - I feel so good here, I feel so good with you, that feels so good, etc." - instead of not noticing when he does something nice.
When you switch from Control Speak to Surrender Speak, everything in your relationship will change.
You will change - for perhaps the first time, you will get in touch with what you are really, actually feeling at any given moment, instead of being in your head about what your date or mate is doing or thinking.
This will change him - for perhaps the first time, he will experience all the pressure he normally feels actually lift away. He will want to move closer to you.
The relationship will change - for perhaps the first time, there will be the opening for intimacy.
It may be scary. It may feel messy. But you will also feel such relief and happiness at the almost instant positive results, you'll be motivated to continue using the tools.

TURNAROUND TOOL #3: Stop Rowing The Relationship Boat

I use the word Overfunctioning to describe working so hard in a relationship: Giving, leading, stepping in, rescuing and doing stuff that your man is supposed to be doing.
Stopping Overfunctioning is the fastest way to get connected to a man. When you stop leading, you get to experience how it feels to follow: Sometimes it feels wonderful, sometimes it's disappointing, and sometimes it's scary.
Are you always feeling drained by your relationships, as though you're the one always rowing the relationship boat?
Well, I'm going to ask you to stop rowing. To actually put down the oars, sit back in the boat and enjoy the ride. If your man is at all capable, he'll pick up the oars and start rowing all by himself, without you asking him, directing him, pleading with him, or explaining why he should.

TURNAROUND TOOL #4: Appreciate Men

Sometimes, we get so used to complaining, finding fault, and looking at the downside of men, we can't even give the man in front of us a chance.
If you're with a man now, when he does something you like - anything, even something small, something so tiny you would normally dismiss it - say "Thank You."
If you're dating, focus on who the man sitting next to you watching a movie, or sitting across the table from you trying to carry on a conversation, or standing in front of you awkwardly trying to get up the courage to walk over and start a conversation, actually is - instead of focusing on how he's already not measuring up to your "Dream Man."

TURNAROUND Tool #5: Appreciate Yourself

Men can't love us for what we do. They love us for who we are. And most of us still haven't made peace with who we really are.
In fact, most of us have spent our lives figuring out how to keep people at a distance, rather than how to draw people in closer. And often, we deliberately keep the men who would love us the most and make us the happiest as far away from our hearts as we can.
Use the Rori Raye Mantra and Translations to speak from your heart and let good men in. Invite them in. Trust yourself to follow what feels good to you - not necessarily what feels thrilling and exciting and dramatic - but what feels warm and, well, Good!
When things feel stressful, and you want so much more than you're getting from your man, instead of picking up the oars and rowing the boat, instead of retreating to your defenses and pushing him away, Trust Your Boundaries, Follow Your Feelings, Choose the Feeling Words of the Rori Translations, and then, Be Surprised.
You may find your man picking up the relationship oars, leaning in toward you, turning off the television to pursue you into the kitchen, asking for a commitment, or rekindling the fire of what you thought was a dead marriage.
Believe that you deserve what you dream of. Appreciate yourself rather than asking your man to appreciate you. Give to yourself instead of giving to him. Treat yourself like a Queen, and so will he.
If you practice these 5 Turnaround Tools, you will experience great change in your love life.
Your man will be more affectionate, and you'll feel more connected to him.
You won't be worrying all the time if he'll leave, or why he's acting a certain way, or why he isn't "showing up" the way you want him to.
Changing your energy around a man can have profound and instant results to improving your relationship and can turn your relationship around on a dime!
It's taken me many years of heartache and trial-and-error to discover the secret to what makes a relationship WORK between a man and a woman, and how to improve any relationship, regardless of how many bad feelings there are right now.
My Turnaround Tools just scratch the surface of what I've learned.
But if you want an in-depth explanation of these tools, and much much more, I recommend you go download my ebook immediately.
You'll learn how to break down OLD, DESTRUCTIVE HABITS that can be keeping you from experiencing love and respect...
And you'll learn the truth of what men really want out of love and a relationship with you, and what you can do right away to change how he speaks to you and the way he treats you.
So if you're in pain, and you're not sure what to do or where to turn for help... please download my eBook and let me take you through transforming your relationship, step-by-step.
You'll FEEL better because you'll gain confidence and self-esteem with my simple, fun Tools and exercises. Never again will you have to lie about how you're really feeling around him, or "stuff down" your anger and disappointment (which only pushes him further away, anyway).
It's right here, and you can try it risk-free for 7 days to see whether or not you like it:
I really think it is the help you need for your love life, just like it has helped thousands of women who have already read it and put it to work in their relationships... with amazing success.
I'm positive it will help you, too.
Love, Rori
Rori Raye

No comments: