Jun 13, 2012

How Do You Start Your Day? - The Louise Hay Blog - Heal Your Life

How Do You Start Your Day? - The Louise Hay Blog - Heal Your Life


I would like you to start your day tomorrow with an affirmation. When you first wake up and open your eyes, here are some affirmations you can say:
Good morning, bed. Thank you for being so comfortable, I love you.
Darling (your name), this will be a blessed day.
I am a gift to the world.
There are great experiences coming my way today.
Life loves me!
And when you get up and look in the bathroom mirror, I’d like you to say these affirmations:
Good morning Darling. I love you. 
We are having a great day today.
You are a magnet for miracles.
You have time for everything you need to do.
You look great today.
An affirmation is a beginning point. It opens the way. You are saying to your subconscious mind: I am taking responsibility. I am aware that there is something I can do to change.

No comments: