Sep 7, 2013

Mind Body Spirit Expo Sept 2013

Hi Sheila, Mind body Spirit was awesome, got there about 2.30 to cover for the girls giving the lecture, Jenn Possick and Susan Shatzar.. both Bars Facilitators...I ran some Bars then got the chance to hand out flyers, for our next event....got to talk to lots of venders...not a big expo but many interesting people to meet and connect on many level...

Talked about Pleiadians and the star seed quiz, crystal children, Pranic healing(master choa kok sui) Dan Schmutz and Dee Laliberte, my same age, are paths crossed several times, I may take this class for my ceu's 16 hrs hands on, very interesting....lets see Green dentistry Charles r Cuprill, dmd,dds,  removes mercury filling,  gave me the name of a dentist here in downtown St Pete, Ryan Leamon; ...   inspirit yoga nad fitness with Ravenflower Dugandzic,, love her name and very beautiful young lady with the prettiest blue eyes... an interesting guy named Ricardo Vega, health and fitness trainer, we talked about starseeds and pleiadian.  He said he saw a woman that looked like me, I told him she was pleiadian,  he said he must be from the star Vega,  we laughed when a guy came by with a shirt on that said Vegas...we agreed he must also be from Vega, not knowing where that is...


And last but by far not least, probably the most interesting being there, he was doing what he called Holonomic Healing, in a pyramid formed from copper pipe, with massage table inside, underneath was a crystal grid, with many large Amethyst and crystal, jade skulls from Egypt...   using multidimensional healing, working with energy on many levels.  he also mentioned many meetings with angels and ascended masters , healing mother earth, he had a meditation that i caught the end of... he was so off the charts believable, one of his students scanned me and said i didn't have any blocks, that I was clear...I certainly felt i was in the right place at the right time,  his name is Yotolon, Ministry of Melchizedek (surprise to see that word in my dictionary) he had dreadlocks to his ass...very humble, amazing energy, balancing and clearing chakras and meridians,  he had a final meditation with crystal bowls flute drums and a rain stick, talked about why we were here and what was our place in the world, and that we were all needed to be here at this time to heal and care for mother earth..


Teketa Shine from Casa Daga near Daytona author and on etsy; and a witch that gifted me with a mugwort and lemongrass soap!


Wow what a day. Talked to my friend Susi that is going to Siesta key Oct 4 weekend to the Return to Atlantis with Andrew Bartzis...


i am so looking forward to this weekend and akashic records, and soul family's, so much to learn.


Susi called and got me on a telecall with women uplifting women, she added me as one of her 3 names to lift, it was fun to hear how these woman could sense the energy of other woman ... made the drive back quite enjoyable...


also talked about the healing code.com as a success meter ... Im thinking of bringing it up on linkedin discussion...it really fascinates me...


Oh and yes Ive taken a workshop out on the beach with Melanie Smith and Pauline, both amazing, maybe 3 years back before I went to school... you are quite the detective...in search of the highest and best of choices...


I hope my story has helped you live vicariously thru me,  I'm glad to share it with you and to get my thoughts down in print...



Lets talk soon...will see you Thurs, with Sue, Critter oil... cant wait to see how best to use it...


Lola;~}xx

No comments: