Sep 8, 2013

Here is another gift - by Doreen Virtue:

Here is another gift - by Doreen Virtue:

I choose to stay centered in the awareness of love, God, and my true self. In the center, like the eye of a hurricane, 
all is tranquil, safe, and peaceful.


My power, wisdom, and peace come from staying in the center and I ask for spiritual support from God and the angels to keep my mind aligned with truth. 


I now willingly detach from the material world knowing that by so doing, I can effectively help others.


I trust God to provide my every need and I allow God's omnipotent wisdom to direct me in all ways.


I accept a steady diet of love and joy, knowing that I deserve happiness and health.


I willingly and lovingly release all ego judgments about myself and other people, knowing that everything I want comes from my decision to experience the wonders of all life. 


I know I am meant to be a healer and a teacher for God, and I now accept my mission fully without delay or reservation.


I surrender all behaviors that will block me from hearing my inner voice, and I happily trust my inner guide to lead me along this way where I joyfully serve as an instrument of love.


I release any doubts or fears I might have about fulfilling my divine mission, and I now commit to staying aware of my inner voice for God.

I know that this is the only tool I will ever need for my own healing and the healing of the world. Amen. 

-Doreen Virtue-

No comments: