Sep 3, 2013

Every day, God sends you one person for whom you hold a gift in your hand. You will not know what it is until that person greets you, but you will then know it immediately.

On this day of your life, dear friend, I believe God wants you to know...

...that you have something important to contribute
to your world today.

Every day, God sends you one person for whom
you hold a gift in your hand. You will not know
what it is until that person greets you, but you
will then know it immediately.

The only questions remaining will be: Will you give
your gift? Right then and there? Fully and completely?

By the end of this day you will know why you
received this message just now.
Love, Your Friend....
Neale.




  I met my gift today and I knew it the minute I laid eyes on her, she was just sitting there near my friends and I just had to go up and tell her what a beautiful spirit I saw in her...

 Renee said to me this is a special day today and that she had broken her foot and she could now dance, she was quite a bit older than me, she said she wanted to dance today... she hadn't in a very long time.... I said I would dance with you as she gave me her hand and held on with her cane...

 she asked if I knew disco...i laughed....of course i knew disco.... she moved her hips and we both laughed... I asked her if she knew how to belly dance...as i struck my pose with my hand over my head and my knees bent. ...I showed her how to hold her hand just right with her middle fingers set slightly in... I started to dance and we all laughed...as I turned in circles...she was delighted to dance

 after a bit she said she had to sit down as her foot began to hurt...she said she had the best time... her foot began to swell a bit... she showed me it was bigger than the other...i had the opportunity to do some reiki on her ...as I propped her foot upon my leg... she assured me it was nothing...I held her leg stroking it like a kitten... She said I had made her day very special and I am sure she was my special gift!

 Thank you so much, Lola, for sharing that absolutely amazing story with us. I am so glad this day turned out this way for both of you. Blessings to you lovely ladies!!!

 Thank you Brenda, You just never know how someone will bless your day, thank you for the post, had I not read it I may have had that wonderful experience slip away unnoticed...

 I don't know about you, but I have had the most wonderful shift in things happening to me lately in the last week, i feel truly Blessed!

No comments: